Friday, February 4, 2011

Horribly Amazing

This week has been a really great week.

On Tuesday morning I woke up at 5:45 AM because I had to go in early to school, only to find that school had been canceled because of snow! That was one of the happiest moments I've had in a long time. I went back to sleep for about 4 more hours.

I played in the snow with my little brother for a little while, but then just went back inside to relax. Then later that afternoon I found out school was cancelled the next day too! School ended up being cancelled the rest of the week.

So my friend came over to spend two nights here, and we've done everything: Made snowmen, snow angels, snow cones, snow candy, snowballs... we've just been beastin it up like snowbody's business! :)

...that was lame.

This week I also had my first cup (or two.. or three..) of coffee, watched Star Wars III and V, and practiced clarinet. I have to memorize 3 pages for solo and ensemble! So I've been practicing a lot and I can pretty much play it through now, memorized.

I have to read this book for Language Arts for a teacher I despise. I also despise the book. Wanna know what it's called? I don't even know what it's called, actually. It's something like "Heroes, Gods, and Monsters of Greek Myths." It sucks. Wanna know another book that sucks? I thought you would. Another book that sucks is "Anthem" by Ayn Raynd. What was she thinking when she wrote that?! Seriously.

Anyway...
So far this week has been pretty perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment