Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Blog Ever

This is my first blog ever! I'm very excited.

Today my dear friend came over. Aaaand she's still over.

There has been SO MUCH SNOW! Actually not really that much. But hey, it's gotten us out of school for 4 days straight. I made my barbie a dress out of snow... She liked it.

Here's something I've been thinking about lately: Why are friends with people? Is it because we're selfish and we only hang around them because they make us feel good? Or do we hang around them because they make us look good? Or do we actually really care about them?

Alright enough with that.

I hate braces. I love not having braces.

I also hate when people steal my jokes. It's like, learn to think for yourself!

Also... The fishtail braid is the new hot style. If you haven't figured that out yet, you need help. That would be like if someone still thought MySpace was better than FaceBook... ha.

You should listen to the band Relient K! <33 They are full of wisdom and wise words. And the lead singer's voice is the most beautiful sound that has ever touched human ears.

So as this blog comes to a close, here's something to think about:
Which is better, flavored water or hilighters?

No comments:

Post a Comment